One of our horses

One of our horses
Diablo's Little Spin

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This saddle has been made for me! I needed something to start reining in as my old pleasure saddle, whilst being lovely for pleasure, wasn't right for me when I started to go a bit faster. So here is a custom Blue Creek Reining Saddle. 15 3/4" inch seat that has been inlaid with black ostrich leather. Rough-out seat and fenders and hand carved 'diaz' roses on the swell and jockeys. Twisted fenders and lined with genuine fleece. Ian's also used Jeremiah Watt hardware which just looks so fantastic. To ride in, it is amazingly comfortable and sits me right where I need to be. I haven't had a sore butt at all even though it is brand new. I'm so lucky to have this awesome saddle maker as my hubby!! For more pictures, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment